Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Day

It's been a few weeks since I have written, and I pretty sure that nobody reads this. I have this grand idea that there are some people out there, reading and waiting for a new post. I'm guessing that is my main target audience, the "non-existants". I wouldn't want to keep those people waiting, so I guess I better write. I'll try to avoid an nonexistent army writing me nasty emails telling me that I'm too cool to talk to my fans now that I'm not famous.

I don't feel like I have anything meaningful to write about. Just the mundanities of life, like missing my bus. And going out for coffee and reading books and watching movies. And inventing new words like 'mundanities'. I think I'll submit to urbandictionary.com.

I missed my bus today. Then I got overpriced coffee from a coffee stand where young women dress scantily clad and serve you overpriced coffee. I guess I was paying for the low cut shirt. Today must have been "Winged Wednesday" because they were dressed as angels. Angels would never show that much cleavage, and I found them very unconvincing. I was catching the bus at the corner where a few months ago, a woman was pinned to a light pole with a dump truck. All the flowers and cards were gone.

The bus I managed to catch had a faulty transmission. And it stalled a bunch of times and I was late coming into work. By late, I mean later than 2 hours early, which is usually when I go in.

Let me leave you with this thought.
Gouda is a yellowish Dutch cheese named after the city of Gouda.

No comments: