Sunday, July 1, 2007

1408: 9 skulls out of 10



I have a few off topic comments that I'd like to write out. I've decided not to tell anyone about this blog. My intention is to not shove it down the collective throat. This blog, right now, is for me. If you enjoy reading it, then that is excellent. If not, that is just as excellent. I'm not trying to keep it secret!



And now, for our feature presentation. Cue Halloween theme song...

I thought the movie was good. Yep it's that simple. I was expecting something good, and I thought it really delivered. I always hesitate to say things like this about a movie. Being a fan of direct experience, go see it yourself and make up your own mind. I don't like when jump into the story without asking me if I want to know. So, if you don't want to know more about the movie at this point, I'd hit the red x in the upper right hand side of the window...



Ok, now that everyone else is gone...if you like scary movies, go see this. John Cusak brings a refreshing take on the typically type cast lead role. In general, the movie does a great job of keeping you in the story. It has enough of a side plot to connect you to the characters, and enough freaky shit to satisfy that paranormal desire that people who like scary movies have. Best movie I've seen in a while. If you see it, post back what you think of the ending...

No comments: